Dianne,

Behavior of the Status bar expanded view  (and search dialog) is same
even in android 2.0 (Eclair - build sdk from source). They don't cover
entire screen if I run emulator with 480x800 (160dpi) skin.  seems
like I'm missing something obvious here, but not able to locate it.
Can't we have other then 240 dpi for larger screens?

 Thanks
 Thote