Hi, I study the multi-touch protocol and eclair framework.
The framework doesn't support ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID event type.
But more new multitouch devices can support tracking in hardware, they
can report each contact ID and status (down/up).
They doesn't need framework to handle the tracking issue.
Does anyone know that android can support these device or when the
framework will support ABS_MT_TRACKING_ID event type?