I have downloded the opencore4.0 code and i am able to build it
outside android...It is building some of the test.I am debugging
that.As soon as i will get some new finding I will post it...you also
kindly post your findings...The open core code i have downloaded is
having parser and decoder folder which is having avc decoder and some
parser....also it has some node folder where they have parser node and
decoder node. I am trying to understand how they are calling that
parser and decoder and how they are registering that parser and
decoder?

On what  open core code you are working?have downloded the open core
code from somewhere?

I have one question if you know...is pv player a full gui based player
on android?

Regards,
Niral