Hi ,

    I have ported Donut on OMAP 3530 and wanted to integrate alsa in
it. By default the manifest.xml is not having any alsa related git
files. so add the alsa related files from the masted git and got some
compilations issues. so I reverted to OMAP3 alsa files from project
Rowboat and even now audio is not working.

One more problem arises after alsa integration /system/bin/vold deamon
is not running as expected and is restarting often which is not
allowing to mount SD card. Have any one faced similar issues.

Kindly help me on how to integrate alsa in donut.

Thanks
Fasil