Hi All,

 I am working on aac_codec integration to Android platform.
 Below are the steps I have followed to create the shared lib
 libomx_core_my.so.This was working for cupcake version but it is
 not working for donut.

 1) I am creating the codec library and component library as static
named
 lib_aac_dec_my, lib_aac_comp_my.

 2) Using this two static lib  I am creating the aac shared library
 named libomx_aacdec_my_sharedlib which I am linking to the omx core
 lib.

 3) Makefile I have used for creating omx core lib is below

 LOCAL_SRC_FILES := \
         src/omx_my_core.c \

 LOCAL_MODULE := libomx_core_my

 LOCAL_PRELINK_MODULE := false

 LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := \
         libomx_aacdec_my_sharedlibrary \
         libdl \
         libutils \
         libcutils

 LOCAL_C_INCLUDES := \
              $(PV_TOP)/codecs_v2/omx/omx_core_my/src \
                   $(PV_TOP)/codecs_v2/omx/omx_core_my/include \
                   $(PV_TOP)/extern_libs_v2/khronos/openmax/include \
                   $(PV_TOP)/pvmi/pvmf/include \
                   $(PV_INCLUDES)

 include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

 After this when I do a make libomx_core_my , it says Undefined
reference to ComponentInit.

Can anybody help me out of this?Is there any difference between
cupcake and donut version of building library?

Regards,
Anupama