Hi All,
         I want to include a third party library into my Android make
system. I know there is another post related to this in
http://groups.google.com/group/android-framework/browse_thread/thread/a8b67be37a52101a/6c4d7bc64f7b0e31?lnk=gst&q=+How+to+add+3rd+party+library+#6c4d7bc64f7b0e31
which I have already read. I have included a library in my makefile
using

LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)
include $(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_PREBUILT_LIBS := \
        libgps_com.so

include $(BUILD_MULTI_PREBUILT)
include $(CLEAR_VARS)

It does not give me any errors. The strange thing is I dont find
libgps_com.so in any of the folder under $(android)/out. I am not sure
whether it is normal. I am trying to include this library in $
(android)/framework/base/core/jni/Android.mk using

LOCAL_LDLIBS+= -l$(TARGET_OUT)/lib/libgps_com.so

That also does not give me any error. But the same make file gives me
error stating the functions defined in the library libgps_com.so
could'nt be found. So I have clearly done something wrong in either
the first make file or the second one in $(android)/framework/base/
core/jni/Android.mk. But I dont have any idea what is wrong...
Somebody help please...

Thanks,
Tony