It may be handfull when you are creating a new hardware and you don't
have touchscreen yet.

Here I am using hardware and keyboard with an imx51, freescale did not
send the LCD and TS yet, so I am using the DVI video output.

In fact it may also be helpfull to automotive ends, to use a keyboard
with touchpad

[]'s

Hamilton Vera

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM, hedwin <hedwin.kon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Working on that, were would you expect the mouse handling to take
> place in android?
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Yi Sun <beyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, that is mips, so do check the upstream otherwise it is confusing.
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:07 PM, hedwin <hedwin.kon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> USB mouse and keyboard do work, only enabled them in the kernel and it
>>> worked without any change to android.
>>> But then again was using the mips android so not sure yet if specific
>>> changes were made there that makes it work.
>>>
>>> Hedwin

>> --
>> Android-x86
>> http://www.android-x86.org
>>
>> --

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[])
http://hvera.wordpress.com