Hi,
     I want to debug an application crash with adb for the target
OMAP
platform running Android donut. At present I m having USB_OTG support
in my kernel for my target platform OMAP which has only storage
support. The kernel I m using is 2.6.29 for OMAP3530.
     I need to understand  the role of the file android.c in /
drivers/
usb/gadgets and what are all  kernel support it requires  to use adb
for debugging. I m also not sure of how to use USB gadget drivers for
debugging with adb for the Target platform(connectivity with the
target). As the application we are testing depends entirely on the
hardware , we cannot use emulator to debug.
Kindly help me to fix this issue.
Thanks and Regards
Fasil