Dear All
In the latest open source, the InputDevice.java has been modified a
lot.
And I cannot have a touch calibration successfully after
"ts_calibrate".

Following is the formula

if (device.tInfo != null){ //system/etc/pointercal exist!!
       reportData[j + MotionEvent.SAMPLE_X] = (device.tInfo.x1 * ??? +

device.tInfo.y1 * ??? +

device.tInfo.z1) / device.tInfo.s;
}else
   reportData[j + MotionEvent.SAMPLE_X] =
                            ((reportData[j + MotionEvent.SAMPLE_X]-
absX.minValue)
                                / absX.range) * w;

Which parameter should be assigned for "???" ? I've tried reportData[j
+ MotionEvent.SAMPLE_X]  and reportData[j + MotionEvent.SAMPLE_Y]  but
still unable to work.

BR
John