Hi All,

I am doing integration of OMX component to Opencore. Initially i was
using Cupcake version of the Android. There it was building and PV was
to Donut, I copied component code to donut and try to build the code.
It is giving problem

"undefined reference to initialization function". This initialization
function is defined in my component.

I saw below link which is similar to my problem. But I am doing as he
is telling, but still it is giving same error.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/android-framework/browse_thread/thread/7e6a623354378510/f755027a46362879?hl=en&q=integrate+OMX+core

I saw one more thread which discuss about visibility!

http://groups.google.co.in/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/a6024713cf269409/cebaa1fb9959fd8d?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=visibility#cebaa1fb9959fd8d

which is telling about "-fvisibility=hidden". This is set in the my
build options. Whether I have to remove this?

Regards
Gururaja