When I enter the android kernel console, I don't see anything in my
LCD, so I type in the debug console to test the LCD:

# cat 3.bmp > /dev/graphics/fb0
write: No space left on device

After typing, there is still nothing shown on my lcd.

To avoid the bitmap problem and image size problem, I catch the /dev/
urandom to fb0. However, I still get the error message :

# cat /dev/urandom > /dev/graphics/fb0
write: No space left on device

I trace the code, and I find that this message is shown in driver/
video/fbmem.c: function fb_write(). I use printk to trace the vaule of
variable, and I get a strange result which it seems a recursive
program:

count = 4096 p= 0, ppos=3483934576 total_size = 0
count = 4096 p= 4096, ppos=3483934576 total_size = 0
count = 4096 p= 3686400, ppos=3483934576 total_size = 3686400
write: No space left on device

The following link is the log record : http://pastebin.com/m568ff558

I can't find out the caller function which calls fb_write(), so I
don't know what does this happen. Could someone tell me what does this
error message mean and how to solve please? I don't know why does it
has no space left on fb0, how should I increase the space of fb0?

Please help me.

Best Regards
--
Michael