The problem occurs when the system process following code

// Notify the client of a new frame.
if (mMsgEnabled & CAMERA_MSG_PREVIEW_FRAME)
            mDataCb(CAMERA_MSG_PREVIEW_FRAME, buffer,
mCallbackCookie);

In donut it uses mPreviewCallback(buffer, mPreviewCallbackCookie) and
has no problem.
I don't know why the newer the codebase update and the more problems
occur...so depress.....:(

BR
John