Hi,

I re-post it to this group from android.developers.

Crash scenario:
Software is AOSP 2.0.1

1. Pair and connect phone with a stero BT headset.
2. Make a call to the phone.
3. Phone.apk crashes complaining failure loading resource 0x7f030009
(dtmf_twelve_key_dialer)

The same doesn't occur when BT is not connected even though BT it is
turned on and phone and BT headset are paired.

Upon further investigation, it becomes apparent that Phone.apk stop
folder after BT headset and phone connects. dtmf_twelve_key_dialer.xml
is defined in layout-finger but not layout.

I need helps to understand how connecting a stereo BT headset to a
phone would cause the above described change in resource loading?

Thanks.

- Wen