Yes, After starting Activity manager and zygote i am able to start
application.

I dont want to start other application(resides in system/app) but when
I simply delete that I am not able to start android so i think some
are mandatory.
dalkvik is taking time.
system manager is starting so many other services I just need activity
manager as it is require to start an application I want.

So I want as minimum as possible init and only required services to
start by system_server process.
So if I go to system server code and comment out the other services
and only keep activity manager will it do?

Actually my intention is to start only an application at boot up time
no other init.

Regards,
Niral