Hi, All:

Based on Sean's answer, we must do mixing in Android, low level dmix/
dsnoop cannot be supported anymore.

Now, I have to run a existed library with Android UI, which need
access ALSA device, but integrate it into Android is complex. And,
maybe I can not get the source code, only binary. So, I must select
anl's solution? Do you have any other suggestion?