I can't playback any videos from the Browser on Eclair, used to work fine on 1.6. The download starts but it complains that:
"DownloadManager ... no handler found for video/mp4/" / video/3gpp etc.
The MediaPlayer framework it's working since I can play the videos with an a 3rdparty video player but not with android own player. Looks like a build issue since the resulting Browser.apk it's much smaller than the one in 1.6. I have Camera.apk and it's working but I'm missing Camcoder application (or doesn't show up in the list).
I found out that in 2.0 the intents in AndroidManifest.xml from Camera.app are missing completely comparing with the file from 1.6. Not sure if there is a reason, but adding the intents back fixed the video playback from browser. Also Gallery application doesn't show up in Application menu from the same reason.

Regards,
Nicu Pavel