Hi all,
I want to start the pppd
but i get this problem!
E/pppd    (  196): This system lacks kernel support for PPP.  This could be
because
E/pppd    (  196): the PPP kernel module could not be loaded, or because PPP
was not
E/pppd    (  196): included in the kernel configuration.  If PPP was
included as a
E/pppd    (  196): module, try `/sbin/modprobe -v ppp'.  If that fails,
check that
E/pppd    (  196): ppp.o exists in /lib/modules/`uname -r`/net.
E/pppd    (  196): See README.linux file in the ppp distribution for more
details.

I found there is no modules in kernel/lib/.
Any Idea?