Hi Shiva,

On question 1, do you mean tethering your laptop/desktop through a RNDIS
connection exposed by the android device to forward IP over GPRS?  That is
not currently supported.  If that's not what you mean can you explain
further?

On 2, the telephony code and ConnectivityManager don't currently support
simultaneous live PDP contexts, so 2 with the same IP is not yet an issue.
 I would suppose that only 1 can be the default route and the other would
have to be explicitly bound at the socket level to send packets over it.