Hi All!

I was wondering if there is anybody currently working on android
(linux kernel part) port for DX900? I was able to find and compile
HaRET version which would detect and work with DX900 and have tried
compiling and loading a number of s3c6400 aware kernels - but with not
much luck. To progress further I need to understand what is causing
issues and so far I don't see any way for this. So perhaps somebody
was able to somehow attach to DX900 internal serial port (if at all
possible) or initialize lcd and work with it? Any help - appreciated.

Thanks.