I think this might be a problem in the MPEG4 SW decoder in opencore.
It actually renders the first two frames, not just the first one.
If you pause and resume it or seek you'll get two new frames. I've
seen this problem on a device using the fallback SW decoder, running
the Youtube app. I haven't been able to find out the root cause yet,
but writeAsync is only called twice on the VideoMIO
(AndroidSurfaceOutput).
Anyone else?

/magnuslq