Hello All,

I also have a Samsung H1 and i don't like the vodafone system, and i'm
hoping that there will be possible to put android in the device.

It looks like the phone has the same hardware (at least, a lot of
components) that the android phone, motorola droid.
Source: http://www.phonewreck.com/2009/11/12/motorola-droid-teardown-analysis/

I hoping that after the hacking for running a custom kernel the
android porting will be more easier (due to the similarity to the
android, and the open source drivers of the phone).

Best Regards,
Bruno Almeida