Hi,

I am developing a BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY and want to know if I can
manage to find out with ddms or other development tool.

I have gone through this thread -
http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/9c84baa10cebbb68/57cd0bafe25c8859?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=native+heap+android

and updated
 - PATH to add  MYADNDROID/prebuilt/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin
 - exported ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT  MYADNDROID/out/target/product/
<xxx>(i.e. generic in default code)

Now it give me file name and line numbers for static code or linked
code. But all references to Shared library are still not available. On
ddms terminal output it shows "Error while trying to get information
for addr : xxxx in my shared libarary"

So seems its not getting symbols for shared library.

So is there any way I can load or update symbols available for ddms
with shared libarary or Change any flags for shared library
compilation ?

thanks
Digambar