Hello,

I dint find triton key pad support. Could u pls direct me to the
location or any weblink supporting its driver?

One more question-
Recently i start using rowboat kernel, when i changed the keymap in
the board file and try to write my keys (alphabets) in the notepad ont
omap3evm board, i dint get them . But my printk logs says i am mapped
to correct keycodes.

Ashish