Howdy all,

We've collected evidence for at least one device where the library function
android::elapsedRealtime() goes backwards (multiple times over a period of
time, in smallish jumps).  All of the documentation I can find indicates
this shouldn't happen.

1) Should I expect elapsedRealtime() to never go backwards?
2) If so, do you have any recommendations as to how should we go about
tracking down the underlying problem?
3) If not, does Android have an API that counts actual elapsed time since
boot, including sleep time, that *doesn't* go backwards?

I *do not* need wall clock time.  I need millisecond resolution elapsed time
(any epoch will do, as I only care about deltas).

Thanks,
-- Trey