Why build using Code-Sourcery, build with the toolchain what android uses.
I suppose the problem exists there.

Everything is EABI, everything is supposed to work as is, But as far as I
have seen, it never does.
give it a shot with
mydroid/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.0/bin/arm-eabi-

regards,
Pavan

--
--Pavan Savoy