Hi Deva,

I tried to run the compiled android package with emulator as per your
idea.
but I am getting error I issued the following command

export ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT=$HOME/mydroid/out/target/product/generic
 /home/venkat/bin/myandroid/out/host/linux-x86/bin/emulator -ramdisk ./
out/target/product/generic/

Error:
emulator: ERROR: Can't access ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT as '/home/venkat/
mydroid/out/target/product/generic'
You need to build the Android system before launching the emulator

Please tell me what to do

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat