Hello Group,

I am working on porting Android on our reference hardware platform.

Till now, we were using Donut release of Android and we were getting
the VF in full screen (320x240). Recently, we migrated to Eclair where
we are seeing that the VF comes in a small portion in the centre of
the screen. The behaviour is same on the emulator version also.

My camera driver is giving me frame buffers in 320x240, but the frame
is getting cropped in the higher layer before getting displayed. Can
you let me know what are the changes that are supposed to be done on
application side to get the VF in full screen.

Any pointers on this would be really helpful.

Regards,
Vinay K.