It's great to see you're making progresses ;)

Joerie, I'm an informatics engineer and despite not knowing much about
Linux and hardware I'll do my best to help you. Just let me know from
where should I start? (and did you erase LiMo or did you manage to
change the hmmm... Lilo(?) and make it have a dual boot with Android
on another partition or micro-SD Card?)

Guillem, that's great, and did you manage to install it on the H1 with
Android?