Hi,

I recently wrote a custom library sdk_addon (following the
PlatformLibrary example) such that Application clients can access this
sdk.  I'm able to successfully build the zipped file and extract it to
the add-on directory of my sdk and worked fine (I'm able to launch the
emulator using this version of the addon).  The problem I keep getting
is that whenever I have the application access one of the objects from
that custom library, I keep getting a java.lang.VerifyError.

I've googled around for the solution and sounds to me it has something
to do with the jar file inclusion of the custom library to my
application.  I verified that I followed the steps that the app client
should do (I added a <user-library> in the client's manifest file as
well as modifed the clients Android.mk to link to the custom library,
but still no success.  I posted this other question earlier in the
newsgroups, thinking that was the cause of the problem, but now I'm
not so sure.  Here's the topic that I previously posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/8fa53d8f009bcca8

Anyway, has anyone here gotten the sdk_addon to work and not encounter
the VerifyError problem?  Just to note, I did write a test client
(similar to the test appclient in the PlatformLibrary sample) and have
that access/instantiate the library from the custom library and it
worked, but I'm thinking that's because the client and library itself
are under the same package (com.mbethdev.samplelib.*), but other apps
that are using this library are getting the VerifyError.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

MB