Really? It seems the source code only support one MMC device in the
same time.
And the state follow first MMC device, that should bethe reason of why
the eMMC can't be mounted when SD card is inserted.

I am still finding the solution for this case.
I can't let eMMC work with VOLD when SD card is inserted.