I've got a board that has a eMMC and I'm using the Donut 1.6 release
of Android from Rowboat..I added Kernel s2.6.29-rc3 upport for my
custom board. We are using MMC1 for the SD card and MMC2 for the eMMC.
I've made the necessary changes to get the SD card and eMMC recognized
during boot. Once the device is suspended, I press the power button to
resume it and it tries to do so. The SD card is properly resumed but
the first command to the eMMC (CMD0) never completes, and thus the MMC
code is waiting forever and thus the resume process is stuck..

I've seen that there a are a few of you using eMMC's on this list, and
I'm wondering if any of you had to do anything special to get this
stuff to work or if there was anything special that needs to be done.

MMC1 (SD card) is powered by VMMC1 out of the PMIC, while MMC2 (eMMC)
is powered separately with 3 and 1.8 volts..and I've confirmed that
these voltages are always on..I've been running around this problem
for a little while now and would appreciate any insights..

Regards
-- Ashwin