I have built in chip s3c6410 2d and 3d hardware graphics accelerators,
but i don't use them with Android.
I just implemented in my framebuffer driver double buffering and pan
function, which change offset from frame buffer start.
I this not enough to make Android drawing fast?

I know that it's possible to use hardware accelerators with Android,
but i didn't find an examples.
I downloaded Samsung i5700 mobile phone Android sources, this phone
based on chip i use - s3c6410, but found nothing about graphics
accelerators in them.
Could you help me with information about hardware accelerations with
Android.
Where from should i start?

Thanks!