HI.
My bluetooth 2.0 csr chip works only after i load some pskeys to it's
configuration using utility bccmd.
But by default Android doesn't use bccmd. I have built bccmd utility which
allows to set pskeys to bluetooth chip. So my question is, how to integrate
bccmd into Android to setup bluetooth correctly.
Should i place it in *.rc file or modify some sources?
Rigth now i am thinking to add in init.platform.rc something like this:

service bcccmd /system/bin/bccmd ..... pskeys.txt
    oneshort

service hciattach .......
    groups bluetooth

Will this solution work correctly? Or may be there is a better solution?

Thanks