Hello, everybody.
I have a problem on the omap3evm which the android version is Rowboat
Android 1.6. When I extend the status bar, the screen splashes!! However, if
I stop moving the status bar extension, the screen does not splashes. Does
anyone have the same problem??

I have a suggestion. I think that the priority of both background activity
and status bar extension activity is the same, so that the splash screen
occurs. The two activities preempt the display. I am not sure if I am right
or not, would anyone understand and inform me please .. I will appreciate
for your help!

Regards
Michael