Hi All,

 Now that I have my custom decoder/core being recognized by the
system, I've started implementing the 9 core methods, but hit a road
block with the OMX_Init function. Are there any vendor specific
samples?

 Here is what I have (based on the template in _OMX_Init( ) under
pv_omxcore.cpp):

OSCL_EXPORT_REF OMX_ERRORTYPE OMXHV_Init()
{
        OMX_ERRORTYPE status = OMX_ErrorNone;
        int32 error;

        LOGE("HV: OMXHV_Init\n");

        //get global data structure
        OMXGlobalData* data =
(OMXGlobalData*)OsclSingletonRegistry::lockAndGetInstance(OSCL_SINGLETON_ID_HV,
error);
        if (error) // can't access registry
        {
                LOGE("HV: OMXHV_Init, ERROR-1\n");
                return OMX_ErrorInsufficientResources;
        }

        else if (!data) // singleton object has been destroyed
        {
                OsclSingletonRegistry::registerInstanceAndUnlock(data,
OSCL_SINGLETON_ID_HV, error);
                LOGE("HV: OMXHV_Init, ERROR-2\n");
                return OMX_ErrorInsufficientResources;
        }

        LOGE("HV: OMXHV_Init, status = %d\n", status);
        return status;
}

I do get called into this function, but it errors [ERROR-2 above] out.
Any idea what I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance
HV