Hi,
Thanks for reply!
I've tried that but it didn't work!
Could it be possible that Android does not support jffs2 file system?
This is my procedure:

mkdir ram

cp -Rfp android_freescale/out/target/product/imx51_BBG/root/* ram

cp -Rfp /android_freescale/out/target/product/imx51_BBG/system/ ram

cp -Rfp android_freescale/out/target/product/imx51_BBG/data/  ram
mkfs.jffs2 -n -r ram -e 128 -o rootfs.jffs2

Then I write the kernel and the file system to nand and I boot from nand.
Does anyone know where could be the pr