Hi Community,
I'm trying to regression-test opencore's pvplayer_engine_test
executable; that is, running some of the available tests and
outputting the maximum amount of reproduceable information (Avoiding
Time and Memory Addresses in the output.) so that I can "diff" the
output of two runs. The goal is to automatically check that nothing
was broken from one run to the other.

1. What are the best available options for that purpose?
2. I need to output the result to a file and "-logfile myfile" does
not seem to work: "myfile" does not get created. Am I using the wrong
syntax?

Thank you for helping
--
iod