Dear Kan-Ru Chen,

I wnat to use esuit that released by 0xlab to test my Android emdedded
device. I have searched the information about how to use esuit in the
network, but there is no information about this.

Does esuit work in Linux or Windows? And if I download the esuit, do I need
to compile it first? Or executes any command to start the esuit test?

I have downloaded the esuit by using git. And I try to run esuit by
executing main.py just like below. But it have some errors.

:~/esuit/utils/0xuart$ main.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./main.py", line 23, in <module>
    from kingkon.prompt import Prompt
  File "/home/foxlink/esuit/utils/0xuart/kingkon/prompt.py", line 27, in
<module>
    from kingkon.core import Core
  File "/home/foxlink/esuit/utils/0xuart/kingkon/core.py", line 22, in
<module>
    from kingkon.connector import connect
  File "/home/foxlink/esuit/utils/0xuart/kingkon/connector.py", line 27, in
<module>
    import serial
ImportError: No module named serial

would you please give me some suggestions about the error above and the step
of how to use esuit.
Thank you!!
Best Regard!