Hi,
    I need some help in getting to the bottom of a BINDER ERROR, that
I am encountering when I share a MemoryFile between two processes.
I am using the hidden API getParcelFileDescriptor in MemoryFile class
to get the ParcelFileDescriptor  of a MemoryFile created in the
system_server. This file descriptor is passed to an application which
reads it using a binder call. The application then creates a
MemoryFile using this file descriptor, essentially to get access to
the same shared memory.

This works fine the first time the application is started and the
application is able to read from and write into the shared memory. But
if the application is exited using the back key and started again, the
application prints an error message when reading from the MemoryFile
saying "BINDER ERROR".

There isn't too much information in this error message.

I am trying to understand if there is a limitation of being able to
share a memory file only once or there is some other way to make this
to work.

Thanks,
Krishanu