Hello All,
            I have downloaded 2.6.32 kernel for davinci board from
git.kernel.org and it got successfully compiled and loaded in board
and I am able o got up to 'Login'. This made me happy :). Now I want
to integrate android patches to the kernel.  One of my friend
suggested to go ahead with 2.6.29 kernel, but its compilation got
broken-up saying that unexpected token # in 'Vmlinux.ds'. So I am
planning to ahead with 2.6.32 kernel. I extracted rootfs.zip and I am
finding only init.rc and init_goldfish.rc. I could not find any
directory called Init. When I tried to bootup with arguement init=/
Init, I could see
''Warning: unable to open an initial console.
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!".
Please provide your valuable inputs to resolve the issue. Please
provide some guidelines for integrating android changes with 2.6.32
kernel.
thanks,
Anurag