On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Soumya wrote:

> Pushing up the discussion on top of discussion stack.
> Any information regarding the same ?
>
> On May 31, 8:48 pm, Soumya <soumyakanti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can any of the android devs tell as to when the source code of Froyo
> > 2.2 will be released? An approximate date will be good even.

  me too, me too.  also, i just "repo sync"ed the entire checkout and
noticed that it's now tagged as "android-cts-2.1_r2".  what does that
stand for?  normally, when one is working towards, say, version 2.2, i
expect to see things like 2.2-rc1, 2.2-rc2 and so on as it gets closer
to 2.2.  is that just an unusual numbering scheme?

rday