Dear All,
I am using Mini2440 ARM9 board to test my custom Android OS. Initially
I followed the steps given here,
http://mini2440.spaceopera.org/site/developmentenviroment/stepbystep/index.html
I downloaded the binaries given by the community and tested it. Its
working fine.

Then I downloaded the complete Android source repository for mini2440
from http://gitorious.org/android-mini2440. I compiled the source. Got
the uImage. Then I prepared the root filesystem. Moved all the
necessary files into SDCARD. Now I tried to boot the sdcard. I got the
errors related to init.rc services. My log file is here,
http://pastebin.ca/1877081

I disabled few services and modified few other lines in init.rc. Then
I moved it into sdcard and tried to boot it. But still I am getting
the same errors. The error log shows that, its never executing my
edited init.rc. But it executed the old init.rc (when I was tried to
boot at first time). Why my updated init.rc is not executed?.

For an experiment, I formated the both NAND & SDCARD, flash the u-boot
and then copied the root filesystem and uImage. Then tried to boot the
board. Still I am getting the same errors.

Later, I tried to pass the wrong linuxrc filename in the boot
argument. It never considered the file name and executed the old
init.rc. If the u-boot is getting the argument properly, then it
should stop the boot process with linuxrc file not found error
message. But its executing the old init.rc script.

I could not even track the issue part. Kindly help me, whats wrong in
the booting process. Why the current init.rc is not executed/
considered in the u-boot argument?.
FYI, I am using the same u-boot where I got the community Android
binary for this board. Do I need to prepare the separate uboot for my
binaries?.

-Prakash