On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Ajith Kamath <sjce.aj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ya I know all makefiles from External are called but I need to trace the
> calls of make files from build script.
> Atleast that of Bluez makefile.

Yes this is sort of an eternal question ... we have the whole of
build/core directory to understand !!!
But then again ... not too many people in this list would prefer you
using anything else apart from blueZ stack for Bluetooth ... -
including me :)

> Also BOARD_HAVE_BLUETOOH param is in Boardconfig.mk file right?

yes.. typically somewhere in your vendor/ ... /BoardConfig.mk ..

--
--Pavan Savoy