I think  "SMSC LAN911x/LAN921x families embedded ethernet
support" (SMSC911X) is the option kernel for your ethernet driver.

Looking at your message i think the driver is sharing the IRQ lines.

So search in the kernel code and try to disable the other driver which
is sharing the IRQ lines with the ethernet driver.

I am just guessing here, i am not sure though about the approach but
you can try.