Remove libdl from your LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES, and add LOCAL_LDLIBS += -ldl
instead in your Android.mk

The Android.mk is for a full system/firmware build, and assumes that libdl
is going to be built at the same time than libssl.

For the NDK, you need to tell your libcrypto/libssl to rely on the version
that is already installed on the target system.