Yes, I got the same error when merging the Froyo changes to android-on-
freerunner. It appears that hardware/alsa-sound depends on the Eclair
version of lihardware_legacy. But the rest of the Froyo tree needs the
Froyo version. I may try to stub out the missing methods. If I come up
with something that works, I'll post it here.

Jim