Hi

Curruntly i used my Kernel which is customize for my PCB.
That PCB has sh7726 MCU.
->I alrady search android source code paches for SuperH arch and build
entire code.
->Create a file structure using ramdisk.img.
->copy system and data folder in my CF card.
->When i start PCB using my kernel, and run init file it can't work.
Can some one please help me on below topic?
1) Should i have changes in my kernel? if yes then which type of
changes required?

2) After the unzip ramdisk,img, init file is generated. Is init is a
starting of the android system?
if no then please tell me a main file where android system will be
start.

Thank you in advance
Pankaj Gadhiya