Hi,

 I've implemented my own OMX core, component & decoder for our
hardware. As of now, I have Gallery displaying the thumbnail
displaying the YUV data using all of my components. Currently, I'm
using OMX_UseBuffer for both input & output buffers. While this is
just fine for input data since my decoder will just consume it, I'm
having to do a mempcy into the PV's buffer on the output side. To
avoid the copy, I'd like to use my own buffers for the output side. My
question is: can I retain the input side of things to have
OMX_UseBuffer & change just the output buffers to use
OMX_AllocateBuffer?

Best regards
HV