I would like to add my own shared library in Android opencore
protocol, but I got some error messages when making whole system.
After checking the following directory: out/target/product/generic/obj/
SHARED_LIBRARIES/libxxx_intermediates, I found out there was no
libxxx.so, even it's already added in prelinkmap. I am not sure the
reason but guess that might be because my library wasn't built yet
when system needed it to make opencore library. So, does any one can
give me suggestion to solve this problem? like how to modify the make
file to force system built my library earlier than opencore?