thanks, Mali.

google said that android 2.2 use a faster jvm, but it seems that my platform
is slower. the following is the linpack test result:

android 1.6:
linpack
mflops: 1.04
time:5.21 sec
norm res:3.36
precision:2.2044e-16

android 2.2:
linpack
mflops: 1.016
time:5.33 sec
norm res:3.36
precision:2.2044e-16

Is there any need to do some special configurations to jvm on android 2.2?